- Federal Court decisions of 25 October 2013 on constitutionality, reasonability and abuse.
- Constitutionality Arguments, Abuse Motion and Submissions on Security Certificate that will be ruled on by the Federal Court during the week of 21 October 2013 can all be found here.
- Federal Court decision rejecting the motion for a stay (based on the commingling/seizing defence documents), 1 June 2012.
- Motion for a permanent stay (the “commingling”affair, argued by Mahjoub’s legal team in Federal Court, 23-25 April 2012)
- CSIS policy to listen in to lawyer-client conversations 1998 to 2006 (released 2010)
- Human Rights Watch, Cases Involving Diplomatic Assurances against Torture Developments since May 2005, 2007
- Human Rights Watch, Still at Risk, 2005. About Canadian deportations to torture and Mohammad Mahjoub
- Reality Check, Stockwell Day and the Guantanamo North Hunger Strike, 2007
- CSIS admits security certificate cases rely on torture
(Director of CSIS to Minister of Public Safety)
January 15, 2008
- Bill C-3: Undemocratic and unjust
(Coalition Justice for Adil Charkaoui)